5"x20' / Count 2 / Absorbs 30.0 gal./Pkg
- Use Sock/Net Booms to Absorb and Contain Oil
- Strong mesh outer sleeve encases a poly sock skin filled with highly-sorbent polypropylene. Filler won't shed and Booms won't sink, even when saturated with oil.
- Absorbs Oily Liquids - Repels Water
- Polypropylene filler is left in its natural hydrophobic state, repels water (and floats) while only absorbing oils and other hydrocarbons.
- Tough Construction
- A nylon rope and sturdy hardware ensure long-lasting durability and easy retrieval.
- Create Customized Sizes
- Durable, easy-to-use connectors provide a simple and efficient way to link Sock/Net Booms together and create a containment system big enough to handle almost any size spill on water. Clip together with metal connector hardware.
- Bright White Color Makes it Easy to See When Boom is Completely Saturated
- Oil can't hide on bright White Sock/Net. Makes it easy to see when it's fully saturated,you save money by not throwing it away too soon.
- Alaska and Hawaii customers - our low flat rate shipping cost on absorbents does not apply. Please contact us for a freight quote. Lower 48- if combining your order with another product and selecting Priority Mail, this product will not ship Priority Mail. Absorbents ship only via UPS Ground.